Mittwoch, 2. November 2011

My Swap with Cora

Hello!
It´s such a beautiful and shiny day, so I took the opportunity and used the good light for some mini pictures.
Recently I made a little "Eiffeltower-Swap" with Cora. Unfortunately she doesn´t have a website, we met in
our online mini forum. I made her some peonies in a basket, a pink lantern and gave her also such a little Eiffeltower like the one in my giveaway. And this is what I got in return :-)
A beautiful bucket with roses, a cute little picture with a checkered frame, a little pic from Eiffel-Tower,....
...an enamel sign for my Ballerina´s house...(finally I know where she´s living, lol!), and.....
THE CUTEST SHOES THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE!!! They are just georgous and look so perfect in this room.  Vielen, vielen Dank, Cora!!!
I played around with the furniture and this is how it looks now. The wardrobe should be also white but  it is so beautifully made that I don´t wanna spoil it .
We are having a christmas-swap in our online club and I was (and still am!) quite nervous about making the right little things. Can´t show you now but I´ve been playing around with Fimo also and this is my first
selfmade doll. His name is Pfefferminz ("Peppermint") and he´s one of Santa´s little helpers.


Okay, he still needs some clothes....and I´m in the need of a really good idea: can´t sew, crochet or knit. What a challenge, lol!
Greetings from sunny Germany!
Sandra

14 Kommentare:

  1. Hola Sandra! La habitacion es hermosa, me gusta mucho! Un beso!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ein toller Swap - und Dein Pfefferminz sieht absolut nicht nach einem Erstversuch aus!

    Liebe Grüße
    Flutterby und Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You have had a wonderful swap. Congratulations! If you are interested to participate to the birthday swap please visit my blog and leave a comment!
    Hugs, Kaisa

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. A very wonderful swap. I like the doll you made. It looks great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely swap! I also like your doll. Very handsome!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wonderful swap the shoes are beautiful. Your doll is so cute.
    Hugs Maria

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Da hast du wirklich schöne Teile bekommen. Die Schuhe sind ganz besonders attraktiv.
    ..........und den armen Pfefferminz kannst du doch nicht ohne Hose losschicken....... der kriegt ja noch eine Blasenentzündung.

    Liebe Grüße von Craftland

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Santa's little helper is great! Your swap gifts are lovely and perfect for your pretty rose room.Gill x

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Sandra, I' glad I found your blog! Your minis are so charming and cute! Of course, you got me now in followers :)
    I love your swap! Great job!
    Hugs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hello! I'm organizing an international swap Christmas ..
    you want to participate? Come read my blog, thanks!
    kisses from Italy!
    Caterina

    AntwortenLöschen