Samstag, 23. Februar 2013

Progress in the Ballerina´s House

Hello Everybody!
The lazy blogger is back with a little progress in the ballerina´s house. A friend of mine is visiting us tomorrow and as she´s always interested in my houses I want to be able to show her at least one half-finished room.

I am adoring one very romantic room in Lea Frisoni´s book for ages and now I want to try to make my own romantic mini-room. So weeks ago I started with making new walls with panelling with a lot of cardboard.
The swags are embossed paper I found in a store. Very useful :-)


I still have to make a decision about the color of the floor (mayby paint them white?), then the ceiling....but not today :-)...


The little girl in the frame is my stepmother, it is so nice to have her here in mini, too! 




 These two guys are the result of my attempts in needlefelting "vintage style" bears, wonderful job when hubby´s watching football on TV ...



Today I found a kit for making luggage which I had completely forgotten about. It is from Hilda Burden and I think I got it from ebay uk and it was very easy to make. On the suitcases I put a little Het Loo-dollshouse from Volker Arnold. I made a mistake when buying it as I actually wanted a larger one. But then it was also
easy to built and there are even some trees in different sizes and a few horses with this kit....and I love it :-)
(The lovely dress is made by Kaisa)


That´s all for today. I want to thank you for your comments on my last post (Miranda is very amused, too!) and  also "Welcome!!!" to my new followers! 

Hugs, Sandra


19 Kommentare:

  1. This room is very elegant and romantic.
    Bye Faby

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a beautiful and romantic room you've created Sandra!! The wallpaper is so gorgeous, I love the panneling and our vintage style teddies are adorable :)
    I always enjoy looking at your beautiful minis and your new header is gorgeous!! Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Sandra! Your romantic room is wonderful, there are so many details to see. Love that jug with the hydrangea's, beautiful. Het Loo sounds as the name of the Royal Palace we have here in Apeldoorn, where the Royal family lived in past times. Your miniature building is amazingly small, especially the trees and horses, but you did a wonderful job to it, my compliments.
    And those bears, yep, they are really vintage!! The panelling looks great so far, I think your floor has to be white?
    Warm hugs, Ilona

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello, I like very much your romantic bedroom. Floral wallpaper is beautiful. - The header in your blog is very nice. Hugs Kati

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Liebe Sandra,dein romantisches zimmer ist superrr schön geworden, du hast den Lea look sehr gut hingekriegt !!
    Die tapete ist traumhaft und die wände sind dir toll gelungen :)
    Ich wünsche dir ein schönes wochenende !

    Liebe grüße Mieke

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hello Sandra, you make wonderful miniatures. I really admire the tiny bears you made....so sweet and funny!
    Greetings, Liduina.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This room is so gorgeous and romantic! You've done beautiful work all around. I love your vintage-style needle-felted teddy bears the most--oh, how darling! xo Jennifer

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hallo Sandra,
    das Zimmer ist toll geworden. Die neue Wandvertäfelung ist dir perfekt gelungen. Tolle Farben, tolles Design. Bin gespannt wie es weiter geht. Achja die beiden Teddys sehen super toll aus.
    weiter machen...
    liebe Grüße
    Skiddi

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Schön mal wieder was von dir zu lesen... und noch schöner etwas von dir zu sehen! Die Wandvertäfelung ist klasse geworden und so ein S*y- Abo hat ja auch durchaus sein Gutes, wenn du dabei so niedliche Bärchen erstichst... äähhh.. erschaffst! ;-)
    Liebe Grüße
    Melli

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hallo Sandra,
    einfach nur wunderschön - das perfekt-komponierte Zimmer mit den liebevollen Details.
    Du hast einfach ein tolles Händchen.
    Liebe Minigrüße
    rena

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wow, das ist ein traumhaftes Zimmer!!!
    So viele tollen Details. Da passt einfach alles!!
    Liebe Grüße
    Melanie

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. So romantic and so personal a room you have made. I love your teddy bears, fine photo and your flowers. You have made a very beautiful room. I get so inspired to try me, make paneling.
    I am also very crazy about your front page, it is very spring-like.

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. HI Sandra, beautiful room with so much nice things... can I come around???? why it is called Ballerina??? are you going to do a complete new house??? with a ballet studio? nice way of doing pictures as well really really romatic. doei see you soon, claude

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. It's really gorgeous and very cosy.
    Geneviève

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Na, wenn man so fleißig ist und so wunderbare Dinge werkelt, hat man ja nun mal nicht mehr so viel Zeit zum bloggen übrig... Wir sind von allem begeistert, was Du uns gezeigt hast, besonders toll finden wir die Wandvertäfelung. Und wenn wir Deine Bärchen so sehen, dann können wir nur fix die Daumen/Pfoten drücken, dass Deinem GöGa der Spaß am Fußballgucken nicht so schnell vergehen möge... ;O)

    Liebe Grüße
    Flutterby und Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Love your room, all the details like the feted bears and the flowers. Thanks for sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Your room is very romantic and beautiful, great work. So many nice details in the room, have to look at your pictures many times.
    Mona

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. I love your beautiful romantic room. So many fantastic details the panelling is beautiful and your teddies are so cute and the tiny house wow. I love everything about this room :)
    Hugs Maria

    AntwortenLöschen