Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012

Spring feelings ...

Hello!
Juhuu...there´s spring in the air!!! We are enjoying sunshine today, the bird´s are singing...and we are still ill. But muuuuuch better. Thanks for all your good wishes and comments on my last post. Mini-me-Flutterby is also doing fine. And Birgit, I have a feeling, he won´t remain the only mini-one :-)
So, as we are recovering there´s been plenty of time for mini-making. And when I saw this stork at the GraphicsFairy I knew what to do! This is quite similar the way how we told our neighbours that Tom and Jenny were born :-) ...so this is now the decoration of my Ballerina´s house on Place Pigalle.


A while ago I started to buy and make things for the girl´s room under the roof in Place Pigalle. 


For now I put them in Pippis Cottage but as you can see, there´s a rocking horse (that was a kit from Kotte Toys I bought at the-special-shop.com),


and I had some fun making little fimo dolls :-)


...here´s Flutter, too!


The mini-mini-bench with the cutest teddies on it is a purchase from signea at etsy.


The dragon is still here from last autumn.


Of course the girls will need a dollshouse.  It´s quite crooked. Okay, THAT was not my intention, BUT it belonged to their mother and is a vintage piece :-)))))))

Yesterday was Simona´s Birthday. Simona, I hope that you had a wonderful day and that you will soon receive the missing gifts! Mine already arrived so I can show you what I made:


And a "Thank you!!!" to Kaisa who is organizing this fun Birthday swap!!!

And at least I would like to welcome my new followers with this springtime bouquet.
Thanks for visiting and taking time to leave a comment!


Hugs, Sandra

11 Kommentare:

  1. The girl's room is very nice. The mini mini bears are fantastic.
    Bye Faby

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Sandra,
    I'm glad your feeling a little better.
    I love your stalk idea and the things you've made for the girls room are gorgeous. I really love that rocking horse and your little dolls and your springtime bouquet is amazing!!
    hugs Vicky xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Me alegro que todo vaya mejor!!
    El dormitorio de la niña geníal!!
    Besos de las Malu´s.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your little girls room is wonderful. I love so many of details. Fantastic idea with the stork. Wow cute tiny bears.
    The gifts you sent to Simona are beautiful.
    Hugs Maria

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Was für wunderhübsche Dekorationen... und Mini-Me Flutterby mittendrin *hihi* Genau wie der richtige Flutterby, immer dabei, wo was los ist... ;O) Die Geschichte zum Puppenhaus hat uns besonders gefallen, wie schön, wenn die Puppenhauskinder das Spielzeug von der Frau Mama übernehmen können...

    Dir und Deiner Familie wünschen wir gute Besserung!
    Flutterby und Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. La cigueña es una gran idea
    La habitación de la niña hermosa, llena de detalles, adoro la casita!
    Un abrazo

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hallo Sandra, dein Kinderzimmer ist wunderschön und besonders Flutterby ist dir sehr gut gelungen. Die Geschenke vom Birthday-Swap von Kaisa an Simona gefallen mir ausgesprochen gut.
    Ich bin auch die ganze Zeit krank, furchtbar, ich werde die Erkältung nicht mehr los.
    Weiterhin gute Besserung
    deine Craftland

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love the tiny dollhouse and all of your beautiful images! I love reading your blog--your aesthetic is so fun, colorful, vintage, and pretty--love it! :-) Jennifer

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. The childrens room is absolutely stunning!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. ¡Que bonita habitación! Me encanta la casita.Un abrazo

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Your blog is a real treat, I love everything you do, very refreshing and new ideas! I hope you're all well again soon. Gill x

    AntwortenLöschen