Finally I can show you some progress on the mouse house! Although the sun is shining a lot these days here in Germany, there is also a quite fresh wind and as Jenny Mandelblüte already got a bad cough I thought it was about time to go on with her home.
The walls will be a mixture of bricks and wallpapers. For the wood parts I have used some air drying clay which I painted after drying. That made things a lot easier for me as the walls are round. The sandstone brick compound is from Bromley Crafts. For the brick walls and the stone floor I used some self adhesive patterns I found on ebay.
Here you can see that it is not more than a beginning :-), no windows made yet, the upper floor is
completely naked, the exterior just newspapers....so:
...to be continued :-)))))
This is something I started for the exterior of my Ballerina´s house, it is a
wild roses kit from Pascale Garnier:
I really love it! And I congratulated to myself to have bought a wild rose and not an English roses kit...the flowers are made so quickly:-))))
These are some real flowers from my garden:
Welcome to my new followers!
I am always thrilled when I find someone new or when someone took time to leave a comment!
Thanks so much!
Recently I have BIG problems with our computer so sometimes I ´m just happy to get online at all and don´t succeed in making comments. Hope that this will be better soon!
Bye for now,